Monday, July 25, 2011

Dear Verizon


Dear Verizon,
Your practices are despicable, but here is the second proof of purchase seal you inquired about after 21 days.  The copy of the proof of purchase, along with the receipt, paperwork, and online submission by the sales rep. must have confused you.  Aren’t you the lucky company getting to keep my fifty dollars and the fifty dollars of thousands of other customers for another three weeks?   I can only pray that you use the money wisely for that time period as it will one day cost you your very soul, God willing.
If this letter is too small to read, or results in confusion that will cause another month of delays, please feel free to visit my blog at BitofJules.blogspot.com.  Here I will be posting an obnoxiously large copy of this transgression for the entire world to see and comment on.   Hopefully they will be as resentful as I am that we as a people are continually being nickeled and dimed by large companies who have the conscience of a crack dealer marketing under-aged prostitutes on the side. 
I hope this note was helpful.

Yours Truly,

Cheesed off Mom


P.S. ~ I am certain I just cost myself the $50.00, but it was worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment